Apple Photo Sharing

For some reason my photo's from my phone are syncing with our office ipads, with a different apple ID, anyone have any idea how to stop this....

Not to bothered about most of the pictures, but my wife sent a pic of her debit card(not a euphemism) as I had forgot mine and its shown up on the works ipads....

I obviously have my own Apple ID, and the office iPads have one for all of them, which is different to mine, can't seem to find anything online to help me....

Any help would be appreciated....

For some reason my photo's from my phone are syncing with our office ipads, with a different apple ID, anyone have any idea how to stop this....

Not to bothered about most of the pictures, but my wife sent a pic of her debit card(not a euphemism) as I had forgot mine and its shown up on the works ipads....

I obviously have my own Apple ID, and the office iPads have one for all of them, which is different to mine, can't seem to find anything online to help me....

Any help would be appreciated....
We had this problem in an old job,all our iPhones were using the same company apple id though, a new lad stuck his payslip on and everyone found out he was on at least £3k more,there was hell on. So there must be a link, sorry can't remember the exact thing but company devices are usually managed by apple business manager and something like intune or jamf when connected to the company network they auto enroll. So maybes your phone is connected to both?

Last edited:

Back