Apple Music

I love it, me. I don’t usually bother with the suggestions in the “for you” section (althought it’s how I found out about The Legendary Shack Shakers and a couple of others) but the “Similar artists” but at the bottom of an artist’s page is usually pretty good for finding new stuff.

The Legendary Shack Shakers. Now there's a great live band

The Legendary Shack Shakers. Now there's a great live band
They’re playing in Glasgow next month but I won’t be able to go.

I’d never heard of them but the album I was recommended (Swampblood) completely blew me away - I’ve never heard anything quite like them before.

I like it but don’t use any algorithms for suggested playlists etc.

The world of music at your hands for £10 a month is good for me.

The only slight annoyance for me is that there are some songs on iTunes that I can’t listen to on Apple Music.

For instance Black Hell by Danzig is available on iTunes but not Apple Music for some reason.

I find the suggested artists on apple music to be cracking tbh, usually at least one or two really good suggestions in there. only thing I'd consider switching to spotify for is the year end stats.

Yeah I’d quite like that added to Apple Music. I’ve grown my library too much to switch now, it would be like building a music collection from scratch again!
there are ways to switch your library over, I've done it with playlists but it takes so long I can't imagine how long it would take for my entire library!

Why with Apple, do your bastard albums always split up, and how do you put them back together? f***ing Steve jobs...

Back