Apple Music / Amazon / Spotify

Never paid for it and never will. The free one does me. The £120 saved will pay my motorbike insurance for a year, which when im out on it, i listen to for free.

Happy days.😎

Can anyone give me some advice please?
Had Spotify for years and really enjoyed it but played it through Sonos.
Then I started having problems and the local tech lad (I'm in Spain) tells me that Sonos and Spotify are no longer compatible.
Now it's a right faff on as I have to first go to Sonos and then onto Spotify and the layout, including stuff like playlists I've built up over the years seem to have disappeared.
I'm not the slightest bit technical but just want a system that is simple to navigate. Any suggestions?

Can anyone give me some advice please?
Had Spotify for years and really enjoyed it but played it through Sonos.
Then I started having problems and the local tech lad (I'm in Spain) tells me that Sonos and Spotify are no longer compatible.
Now it's a right faff on as I have to first go to Sonos and then onto Spotify and the layout, including stuff like playlists I've built up over the years seem to have disappeared.
I'm not the slightest bit technical but just want a system that is simple to navigate. Any suggestions?
My Spotify works perfectly with SONOS

This reminds me of a very bad taste cartoon in one of John Lennon's books. A drawing of a blind man begging with a sign saying 'I am blind.' Beside him another person begging with a sign saying 'I can see quite clearly.'
So do you just reckon the local tech lad is spouting bollocks?
You probably just need to update

Spotify is the best by far. Soon as i get in the car, phone connects and playlist comes on. Me and the mrs share it, i have a playlist and she has about 3. Love it

Not really, no.

I've just received an email from Spotify this morning to say that their family subscription is going up in price from 15 quid to 17 quid a month.
Got that a month ago - up from 8.99euro to 9.99 euro - buttons in the scheme of things

Not really, no.

I've just received an email from Spotify this morning to say that their family subscription is going up in price from 15 quid to 17 quid a month.

They need the money to buy Arsenal

Bet there will be lot of Spurs supporters cancelling their subscriptions.

Spotify is the best by far. Soon as i get in the car, phone connects and playlist comes on. Me and the mrs share it, i have a playlist and she has about 3. Love it

Apple Music does the same, so not really a feature to make Spotify the best by far.

I use both (Apple Music free with mobile) and pay for Spotify family to share with family.

Both about the same tbh, Apple Music pays the artists more I believe, so morally for the music industry that’s probably the one to use!

Anyone with sleep problems or just want to relax, cycle.,walk or run on a Trail Spotify Boards of Canada TIm Hecker and Nils Frahm on shuffle. Detangles my neurones.

Back