Apple Music / Amazon / Spotify

Spotify premium is great. Got 3 of us linked up and can use it with the car, Alexa, amplifier etc. I imagine you can do the same with the others and haven’t tried, but see no point in trying the others.

Have used Apple and Spotify and preferred Apple. But it's much of a muchness, they both do the same job. More people rave about Spotify but I think it's just personal preference. You'll not notice any difference between the two.

Used them all, stuck with Spotify. Since I've got an android phone but an ipad Spotify just works better with that split, apple music on android isn't as good.

I’ll give it a go. Decent headphones aren’t high on my “buy list” at the minute like.

Can you get decent in ear headphones that are desecrate or do I have to walk about looking like a footballer?

Yes, some good quality brands have earpieces so small you might struggle to remove them if you don't have dainty fingers.

Take they all offer similar and take my pants down at £9.99 per month ?
Can't comment on Apple but have had both Amazon and Spotify. Found Spotify to be much better (in terms of user friendliness) even when listening on an Amazon Echo. Got a free trial of Deezer at the minute but again I prefer Spotify so will go back to that once my trial is up.

Had Spotify premium for years, looking forward to the release of Spotify Hifi this year, will cost a few quid a month more for those that want it. Vast majority of my listening is through pretty decent kit so will be worth it.

Take they all offer similar and take my pants down at £9.99 per month ?

When you consider that we used to pay between 10-15 quid for one album, I think a tenner a month for pretty much every song you could want is a cracking deal.
Amazon seem to have Amazon unlimited music and Amazon prime music ? Both options same price 7.99 , can’t see what difference is

Amazon prime music is the basic package which is included in the Amazon prime for fast,free delivieres and Amazon prime video.

Amazon unpin music is the whole Amazon music library with over 90 million songs I think.

Last edited:
I have Apple Music for me and the missus (no!) and it’s spot on, on that note though does anyone know how to change the account that pays it?

Seems a nightmare to do, tried cancelling it and restarting but doesn’t let me pick the account. I pay for it at the minute out of my own account and want it out the joint account instead.

Back