Apple cider Vinegar as a health drink

If you want to lose weight it’s good assisting a healthy diet. Need the mother though, not the normal stuff.
Used to put it in my morning concoction and it overpowered the rest of the ingredients....made me gag :lol:
Never noticed any benefits, probably due to my heavy drinking :oops:

Our lass does it when shes dieting. Supposed to speed up metabolism slightly apparantly. She has a bit of the vinegar, a dash of bicarb soda and fill the rest of the glass up with warm water. Looks and smells rank but she reckons it works

My son was doing it for a while and soon gave it up. It was causing him a bit of discomfort.
He now uses a lime and lemon mix. The plastic squirt stuff in his water. He's been doing that for a good while now and said he feels good on it.

I wouldn't know the long term benefits or whatever because I once used it and won a gurning competition. :lol:

I was told by my father in law before I had my hips done, someone he knew drank a bit in hot water and it helped his arthritis, didnt work for me but turned out I had avascular necrosis and not arthritis anyway.

Back