Appalling Tribute for Grieving Couple

Aituk7

Striker
Hotel staff welcomed grieving couple by creating effigy of their dead son

A hotel has been blasted for an appallingly ill-advised attempt to pay tribute to the son of two guests.

The grieving parents were visiting Royalton Jamaica Resort - on the anniversary of their boy's death when staff decided to create an effigy and place it in their bed.

The tribute was left with a can of lager and tears on its face.

Logon or register to see this image

Hotel staff welcomed grieving couple by creating effigy of their dead son

How fucked up is that.... :eek::confused:

Seb as fuck, but this happened to my mates on their honeymoon in Jamaica.

They came back to their room high as kites and the hotel staff had made a dummy of the two of them out of towels. The bride thought it was funny as fuck. The groom had a panic attack. :lol:

I found the request of balloons etc. In the room a bit odd tbh....but guess I can't really comment, as have no experience of how I would react. However, pretty confident that the parents have seen it now....despite the friends clearing it before they saw it..

There has to be more to this than meets the eye, is it some sort of weird hotel thing, did they genuinely think it would be what he wanted or were they just absolutely stoned when they did it?

There has to be more to this than meets the eye, is it some sort of weird hotel thing, did they genuinely think it would be what he wanted or were they just absolutely stoned when they did it?

Yes to both from what I've been told.

It's a thing the hotel staff do. The hotel staff are generally off their tits.

You would have thought the hotel would’ve learned their lesson after the negative publicity it got last time.

TUI must be losing money all over if they keep having to refund people every week.

Back