Aphrodite Clothes shop

100 percent not fakes mate. Why on earth do you think they would be selling fakes? Its not Turkey ffs. It’s completely illegal and would see the store fined or closed down. It just wouldn’t happen.

TK Maxx and places like M&M buy end of line products from brands on mass and for massive discounts. That’s their whole business model. Almost all things you will find in these sorts of stores will be about 12 months old or older.

The other possibility is that these products were made from excess fabrics left over and were manufactured using minimal additional materials or non standard materials. So again not fakes, but not of similar quality to standard products... but that doesn’t equate to poor quality either.

They 100% won’t be

Flannels ended up selling a boat load of fake Moncler not too long back mate.

It's more common than you'd imagine.

I'm not saying either business knowingly purchased them and tried to rip off their customers but they source from all places.

I'm not saying either business knowingly purchased them and tried to rip off their customers but they source from all places.
It wasn't a boatload but was true. Happened just before I stopped working for them. It's very rare at any established retailer and if it does happen you usually get your money back and an equivalent free of charge

It’s not common at all. It’s actually very very rare for a retailer of this nature to be found to be selling fake goods.

It’s not common at all. It’s actually very very rare for a retailer of this nature to be found to be selling fake goods.

So you how agree that it can happen and has happened in the past?

But 100% the CP jacket I quoted earlier was definitely real? Not from Turkey etc... Was the quote....I never said it was from Turkey

All I mentioned was it has happened in the past and I'm aware that TK Max recently were selling fake North Faces and to the lad buying it, to double check the CP jacket

TK Max get their gear from all sorts of sources. Yes usually direct from factories/outlets etc but also from businesses that have gone under which could be stocking all sorts.... Decent copies have and will get through. Just carry out some due diligence and don't just take it that because it's from an established store that it is legit. Especially with higher priced items.

It's rare yes, but batches have happened recently....

I never said it was common but that it's more common than you'd imagine as you seem to believe it 100% can't happen when there's examples it has happened and recently

Last edited:
The fake debate is important but if the real ones had no badging no one would buy them.I don't mean wrongly made ,I mean a brilliant quality item with no badges
We think we want the quality but the badge is the deal breaker

Last edited:
The fake debate is important but if the real ones had no badging no one would buy them.I don't mean wrongly made ,I mean a brilliant quality item with no badges
We think we want the quality but the badge is the deal breaker
This. Like I said before stone island gear is no better than anything else now - Infact it’s inferior to some other brands, but the diehard internet casuals would never agree with this. As long as it’s got a compass patch or a goggle on it it’s desirable.

Not sure who does the window display but it's f***ing horrific. All they sell is total generic over produced shite.
Nothing exclusive. Nike hoodies and shitty overpriced moncler polo tops
Shite

Neither Flannels nor TK Max have ever sold fake gear. I’ve worked in that industry for thick end of 20 years and guarantee that.
They also don’t source from anybody other than the brands themselves or a third party with a whiter than white reputation.

Back