Aphrodite Clothes shop

It's published in multiple news articles and someone on here who used to work there confirmed it earlier in the thread

it was an issue with the scanning and QR code.
It was being investigated due to some buyers complaining that they had been sold fakes, I think down to some certlogo issues, I don’t think it was ever proven to be selling fake goods.

dont let the truth or common sense get in the way of a good conspiracy rumour though!

@Lionel Hutzz might be able to offer an insight as he mentioned it previously on here
Moncler’s website is notoriously hit and miss when scanning QR codes or using certilogo information. If one particular item has been scanned a number of times the site stops confirming it as genuine and then asks for information about the purchase or it’s possible it sent the “not a genuine Moncler” email which also happens if it’s scanned incorrectly or has been manually input with a digit wrong.

Was after a Belstaff polo a few years ago and checked them in Flannels and Aphrodite. May have been some bespoke thing, not sure, but the logo is normally on the arm, which Aphrodite had in stock. Flannels one had the logo on the heart. Decided to get it in Aphrodite after Googling the top in other shops.
On saturday gone, TK Maxx were selling All Saints t.shirts for £20. The original price tag were still in them...£20.

love Aphrodite, been many atime coming out there with some top clobber ready for me to look like the dogs danglies later on in town.
The guys who work there are also on first name terms with me, always got some clobber under the till that they show me first and give first refusal to

Got some good gear in aphrodite. I prefer plain stuff so it suits me. Good terrace wear.

Some of the stuff is expensive. But its a local company. You get dissy with your season card in store too.

Was after a Belstaff polo a few years ago and checked them in Flannels and Aphrodite. May have been some bespoke thing, not sure, but the logo is normally on the arm, which Aphrodite had in stock. Flannels one had the logo on the heart. Decided to get it in Aphrodite after Googling the top in other shops.
On saturday gone, TK Maxx were selling All Saints t.shirts for £20. The original price tag were still in them...£20.
£20 too much, fuckin awful gear.

Neither Flannels nor TK Max have ever sold fake gear. I’ve worked in that industry for thick end of 20 years and guarantee that.
They also don’t source from anybody other than the brands themselves or a third party with a whiter than white reputation.
Flannels did accidentally. Someone apparently bought an original and returned fakes getting their money back. Happened a few times to a store in Plymouth iirc

So you how agree that it can happen and has happened in the past?

But 100% the CP jacket I quoted earlier was definitely real? Not from Turkey etc... Was the quote....I never said it was from Turkey

All I mentioned was it has happened in the past and I'm aware that TK Max recently were selling fake North Faces and to the lad buying it, to double check the CP jacket

TK Max get their gear from all sorts of sources. Yes usually direct from factories/outlets etc but also from businesses that have gone under which could be stocking all sorts.... Decent copies have and will get through. Just carry out some due diligence and don't just take it that because it's from an established store that it is legit. Especially with higher priced items.

It's rare yes, but batches have happened recently....

I never said it was common but that it's more common than you'd imagine as you seem to believe it 100% can't happen when there's examples it has happened and recently
That CP jacket (white) is definitely real like.

Flannels were definitely caught selling fake moncler gilets. A couple ended up for sale in some moncler groups I'm in and people didn't realise they were fake as they got them from that flannels store but they were. The badge was horrible on them. They got in touch with flannels who offered them full refunds or replacements.

Back