Aphrodite Clothes shop

Neither Flannels nor TK Max have ever sold fake gear. I’ve worked in that industry for thick end of 20 years and guarantee that.
They also don’t source from anybody other than the brands themselves or a third party with a whiter than white reputation.

Was the Plymouth thing just all bollocks then? Like the QR codes not scanning properly? The Moncler website can be hit and miss for that.

That's canny. Keep giving your money to Aphrodite and the generic mass shite
Some good Italian casual designer stuff available if you break the Park Lane mould
Both are British and not stocked at Aphrodite. I thought you would know that as you seem to know so much about what they stock?

Both are British and not stocked at Aphrodite. I thought you would know that as you seem to know so much about what they stock?

I know Aphrodite don't sell any exclusive garments. It's all mass production shite. If you don't understand this then fair enough.
I do know Burberry do sell some garments exclusive ... Maybe why Aphrodite don't put them on hangers.

Was the Plymouth thing just all bollocks then? Like the QR codes not scanning properly? The Moncler website can be hit and miss for that.

if one flannels store was selling fake gear then every store would be as they operate a central warehouse that feeds all stores from one stock pot.

it’s impossible for fake gear to get into that warehouse then make the shop floor.
flannels ( as all others do ) place orders with Moncler 6 months in advance and in person in Milan.
The order is confirmed back and PO numbers issued. The order is then produced by the brand in their factory and a delivery date is set. No delivery then gets in a warehouse without the brand making an official warehouse booking and quoting this PO.
It’s literally impossible for counterfeit goods to be in a company of that size.
Im sure small independent shops have done ‘dodgy deals’ in the past but not big corporations.
100% no way the Flannels group would be buying dodgy stock off some bloke down the pub

I know Aphrodite don't sell any exclusive garments. It's all mass production shite. If you don't understand this then fair enough.
I do know Burberry do sell some garments exclusive ... Maybe why Aphrodite don't put them on hangers.
So what is your choice of clothing brands then Jeff Banks?

if one flannels store was selling fake gear then every store would be as they operate a central warehouse that feeds all stores from one stock pot.

it’s impossible for fake gear to get into that warehouse then make the shop floor.
flannels ( as all others do ) place orders with Moncler 6 months in advance and in person in Milan.
The order is confirmed back and PO numbers issued. The order is then produced by the brand in their factory and a delivery date is set. No delivery then gets in a warehouse without the brand making an official warehouse booking and quoting this PO.
It’s literally impossible for counterfeit goods to be in a company of that size.
Im sure small independent shops have done ‘dodgy deals’ in the past but not big corporations.
100% no way the Flannels group would be buying dodgy stock off some bloke down the pub

It’s appears to have been the Moncler site not scanning the QR codes correctly rather than fakes being sold in a store. That’s what I meant.

This fella knows.

IIRC, it was along the lines of 40% with order (well it was with the connection I had with the industry).

TK Maxx, buy over runs, last seasons stock, bankrupt / administration goods and the like.
They also have their ear to the ground regarding designer retailers who are struggling. I know of one who was offered 25% cost price for all of their older stock, which when they have to make a payment up front for their future stock, becomes very tempting for them.

I appreciate the process on how an order goes into ordering from a supplier however regardless a Flannels store was found to be selling fake Moncler a few year back. So the process messed up somewhere.

In addition, a few week back, a TK Maxx store was found selling fake North Face jackets.

It shouldn't happen but it did.

Ya obviously looking for fashion tips if you shop in Aphrodite.
Think Italian rather than Chinese and Taiwan x
I Prefer British brands as previously mentioned. Primani and Lonsdale are you’re choice so be it. Keep shopping at Sports Direct.
You need to chill out and let the hatred from Aphrodite go.
The two brothers who own it are tremendous lads and promote other businesses in Sunderland.

I appreciate the process on how an order goes into ordering from a supplier however regardless a Flannels store was found to be selling fake Moncler a few year back. So the process messed up somewhere.

In addition, a few week back, a TK Maxx store was found selling fake North Face jackets.

but it didn’t. You’re just spreading untrue rumours.
if Flannels were caught selling fake Moncler do you think they’d still be allowed to sell Moncler now? Of course they wouldn’t man.

but it didn’t. You’re just spreading untrue rumours.
if Flannels were caught selling fake Moncler do you think they’d still be allowed to sell Moncler now? Of course they wouldn’t man.

It's published in multiple news articles and someone on here who used to work there confirmed it earlier in the thread

It's nee West One

saw DD down at the beach during lockdown, had a chat with him socially distanced of course.

They would have one supplier for Moncler clothing , I’m assuming they’re a direct account they’ll be that big , just don’t see them buying in snidey gear of any brand.

Any links ?

Last edited:
saw DD down at the beach during lockdown, had a chat with him socially distanced of course.

They would have one supplier for Moncler clothing , I’m assuming they’re a direct account they’ll be that big , just don’t see them buying in snidey gear of any brand.

Any links ?

Back