Aphrodite Clothes shop

Class shop and proper canny people that work there, don’t get season ticket discount on certain brands tho which was f***ing typical haha, apart from that very satisfied with my latest visit

Class shop and proper canny people that work there, don’t get season ticket discount on certain brands tho which was f***ing typical haha, apart from that very satisfied with my latest visit

thats the only issue that they dont/cant discount Moncler or Canada Goose even though like i said i have a discount card for Aphrodite. Yet fat mike gives you 20% off in Flannels when its your birthday if you are on mail list and i used it for a Canada Goose jacket no problem a couple of month ago.

Not sure who does the window display but it's f***ing horrific. All they sell is total generic over produced shite.
Nothing exclusive. Nike hoodies and shitty overpriced moncler polo tops
Shite

I went in last week and was impressed.

Thought it would be floor to ceiling SI, Boss etc but they had a few lesser known labels which had nice items.

For the ‘best NE shop over the years’ debate I’d go Eleven and Cruise 2 when it was there. Both great for independent stuff.

I went in last week and was impressed.

Thought it would be floor to ceiling SI, Boss etc but they had a few lesser known labels which had nice items.

For the ‘best NE shop over the years’ debate I’d go Eleven and Cruise 2 when it was there. Both great for independent stuff.
Loved eleven.

thats the only issue that they dont/cant discount Moncler or Canada Goose even though like i said i have a discount card for Aphrodite. Yet fat mike gives you 20% off in Flannels when its your birthday if you are on mail list and i used it for a Canada Goose jacket no problem a couple of month ago.
Aye couldn’t believe it when he said they don’t do discount on what I was buying like haha. Didn’t know that about flannels like, gonna make sure I’m on the list and sign all me family up too

Aye couldn’t believe it when he said they don’t do discount on what I was buying like haha. Didn’t know that about flannels like, gonna make sure I’m on the list and sign all me family up too

Theres a reason why they can’t.
Small independents can only buy a limited amount of stock from brands such as Moncler, Stone island, CP.
This is set by the brand and its to do with not flooding the market.
Because they only have a limited amount they need to ensure they are as profitable on it as possible, hence it being excluded in promotions.
Big Mike however can buy as much as he likes as after all money talks, this therefore allows him to ride roughshod over the likes of Aphrodite by undercutting them.
Naturally customers want things as cheap as possible but it’s definitely food for thought next time anybody considers giving their cash to fat Mike and not local lads Duncan and Andy.

Small independents can only buy a limited amount of stock from brands such as Moncler, Stone island, CP.
Because they only have a limited amount they need to ensure they are as profitable on it as possible, hence it being excluded in promotions.
Big Mike however can buy as much as he likes as after all money talks, this therefore allows him to ride roughshod over the likes of Aphrodite by undercutting them.
Naturally customers want things as cheap as possible but it’s definitely food for thought next time anybody considers giving their cash to fat Mike and not local lads Duncan and Andy.
Aye good point like so fair enough. I’d always try go to somewhere like Aphrodite over flannels but like you say if you can get it cheaper else where your probably gonna go there, especially considering the price of moncler and that

Does anyone ever shop at Yakuza or Independent? There have both been there a while so must be doing something right.
Last time I went in yakuza they had flossies in every colour imaginable including snow washed denim, and those awful cuffed jeans with the dropped crotch for when you shit yourself (probably) Not my cup of tea so I’ve never been back.

canny shop like. Decent sales

i got over a 100 bar knocked of the jacket, certainly couldnt justify paying full price just to say i shopped local. Must say i do normally buy there but not when i had that opportunity.

I’m assuming it’s known well enough by you to recommend? Few decent things in there, but I’ve never heard of them.

Its like an online version of an outlet village basically. A bit like YOOX but on a much smaller scale.

Back