Apex Legends

Been playing it a bit today for a few hours with my mates, teamwork is key... won 3 or 4 times, all of relatively new to it. Canny for a free game, just like borderlands meets PUBG really.

Sad state of affair when people instantly look to cheat. It’s been out like a week and I was killed by someone with 889 kills yesterday. Dunno if he was cheating mind, but that’s a staggering about of BR kills for a game this young.
I know, it puts you off when you think you're playing on a level feild and people have to cheat.

Should be called 'Ambush Legends'

Happens to me every time lol, nice and peaceful, then just instant carnage, it's great tho....

Bit bored of it now tbh. Collecting shite for ten minutes then whole team slaughtered at the first sight of anyone else. Repeat.

Last edited:
The best BR for me because its built to be played as a team and the revive/respawn system makes it automatically better than every other BR.

Its great when you get a good squad. The only downfall is that it should be easier to add them to party or stay in the same game. Like ships in the night ive passed some really good squad players and end up getting put with shite in the next 10 games after

Son plays fortnite and nephew plays fortnite as well and they're not fussed about it. Its all about trends with kids though.
Kids on xbox seem to be moving to keyboard and mouse now. Cant understand it

Last edited:
Its great when you get a good squad. The only downfall is that it should be easier to add them to party or stay in the same game. Like ships in the night ive passed some really good squad players and end up getting put with shite in the next 10 games after

Son plays fortnite and nephew plays fortnite as well and they're not fussed about it. Its all about trends with kids though.
Kids on xbox seem to be moving to keyboard and mouse now. Cant understand it
As in keyboard & mouse using an Xbox? Or moving to a PC?

The biggest 'youtubers' all play on PC, the mouse/keyboard combo is much easier to aim with than a joystick. The skill level is higher imho, the playing field is more level. Reactions come into a lot more for me, cause you can aim a hell of a lot more accurately and quickly with a mouse than a joystick. You've also go access to more buttons on a keyboard/mouse set up.

Been playing it a bit today for a few hours with my mates, teamwork is key... won 3 or 4 times, all of relatively new to it. Canny for a free game, just like borderlands meets PUBG really.

Definitely reminds me of Borderlands as well. It's class with a squad like

Stuck on three wins at the moment. Not settled on my favourite character either. All three wins came via different characters. 100% better when you are a full team in a chat party. Patience is key in this game.

14 kill solo win last night. Class at this me. :cool:

Stuck on three wins at the moment. Not settled on my favourite character either. All three wins came via different characters. 100% better when you are a full team in a chat party. Patience is key in this game.
Bangalore is my go to.

Back