Apex Legends

A friend of a friend was the driving force behind this game, apparently. Never heard of it myself before today but it's all over my Facebook feed currently.

It's tough if you're shite like me, oly out 1 day and someone on the opposite squad had 97 kills. It will take some time to get used to. Those on PC's have an advantage as well when they target with the mouse.

It's tough if you're shite like me, oly out 1 day and someone on the opposite squad had 97 kills. It will take some time to get used to. Those on PC's have an advantage as well when they target with the mouse.
I don't think the game has cross-play yet.

Won on my third go, didn't even kill anyone or do owt really :neutral:

My overall experience:-

Suggest landing zones even though I have no idea if they're good or not.
Picking up guns and going, "Is this one better than the one I have?"
Pinging shit items, "Hey lads, here's a some crap body armour."
Spamming my legend skill for no real reason.
Getting a few hits in.
Dying.

Unlike Fortnite though I actually keep going back to it.

Downloaded tonight. Much better than fortnite which frankly ive never understood the hype. Shot few people and then finished them off but still not registering any kills...strange

I've been playing with my mate and his brother. Haven't had much luck in recent years with playing with people from here, but if you're on PS4 and play this add me
Billy_Scumheart

One a the lads at graft reckons you get some extras on Xbox one of u have EA access, this true? I’ve got EA access like but still have getting round to try this game yet. Downloaded like ready to play, hopefully get on it this week.

I've been playing with my mate and his brother. Haven't had much luck in recent years with playing with people from here, but if you're on PS4 and play this add me
Billy_Scumheart
I keep meaning to get on Fortnite and Blackout with you but we keep on being passing ships in the night.

Back