Apex Legends

Discussion in 'Games and games consoles' started by Rickety Cricket, Feb 5, 2019.

1. rockaway

rockaway Striker

Been playing it a bit today for a few hours with my mates, teamwork is key... won 3 or 4 times, all of relatively new to it. Canny for a free game, just like borderlands meets PUBG really.

xmfd likes this.
  2. WillD

WillD Striker

I know, it puts you off when you think you're playing on a level feild and people have to cheat.

3. roller467

roller467 Subs Bench

Should be called 'Ambush Legends'

Happens to me every time lol, nice and peaceful, then just instant carnage, it's great tho....

4. silas80

silas80 Winger

Bit bored of it now tbh. Collecting shite for ten minutes then whole team slaughtered at the first sight of anyone else. Repeat.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
  5. BlackOps

BlackOps Winger

Its great when you get a good squad. The only downfall is that it should be easier to add them to party or stay in the same game. Like ships in the night ive passed some really good squad players and end up getting put with shite in the next 10 games after

Son plays fortnite and nephew plays fortnite as well and they're not fussed about it. Its all about trends with kids though.
    Kids on xbox seem to be moving to keyboard and mouse now. Cant understand it

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
  6. rockaway

rockaway Striker

As in keyboard & mouse using an Xbox? Or moving to a PC?

The biggest 'youtubers' all play on PC, the mouse/keyboard combo is much easier to aim with than a joystick. The skill level is higher imho, the playing field is more level. Reactions come into a lot more for me, cause you can aim a hell of a lot more accurately and quickly with a mouse than a joystick. You've also go access to more buttons on a keyboard/mouse set up.

7. xmfd

xmfd Winger

Definitely reminds me of Borderlands as well. It's class with a squad like

8. Billy Batts

Billy Batts Striker

Be better when they bring duos in.

9. Stuck on three wins at the moment. Not settled on my favourite character either. All three wins came via different characters. 100% better when you are a full team in a chat party. Patience is key in this game.

10. Plank

Plank Striker

14 kill solo win last night. Class at this me. :cool:

Bangalore is my go to.

Snappy likes this.
  11. I like Wraith. Can't stand the robot.

12. Hull_Mackem

Hull_Mackem Winger

On today PS4 billy_scumheart

13. JonnotheMackem

JonnotheMackem Striker

Added you