Apex Legends

I am absolutely shit at this game like, played for an hour last night and didn’t get a kill.

I’m getting too old for these twitchy shooters I think :lol:

One a the lads at graft reckons you get some extras on Xbox one of u have EA access, this true? I’ve got EA access like but still have getting round to try this game yet. Downloaded like ready to play, hopefully get on it this week.

Think I got 1000 'coins' or whatever the ingame currency is because of the EA Access. Deleted it after getting screamed at within the first 5 minutes by my two random cockney team mates 'cause I was Lvl1

tried this last night, not a f***ing clue what I'm meant to be doing?

Just followed my team mates and they just wandered round for ages collecting shit, there wasn't actually anyone to shoot

tried this last night, not a f***ing clue what I'm meant to be doing?

Just followed my team mates and they just wandered round for ages collecting shit, there wasn't actually anyone to shoot

Were you with mates and in a chat? Good communication is paramount. Got to the last two squads last night in what was our 4th play of the game. You are right like. First few games you just wander trying to get to grips with the system.

Were you with mates and in a chat? Good communication is paramount. Got to the last two squads last night in what was our 4th play of the game. You are right like. First few games you just wander trying to get to grips with the system.

nah just randoms

16,000 cheaters have already been banned, using things like auto aim bots, player location and distance details and seeing through walls. As well as others.

I'm not surprised I get killed in 1 or 2 shots and they know where I am all the time.

Cheating wankers.

16,000 cheaters have already been banned, using things like auto aim bots, player location and distance details and seeing through walls. As well as others.

I'm not surprised I get killed in 1 or 2 shots and they know where I am all the time.

Cheating wankers.
Sad state of affair when people instantly look to cheat. It’s been out like a week and I was killed by someone with 889 kills yesterday. Dunno if he was cheating mind, but that’s a staggering about of BR kills for a game this young.

Back