Anyone with time to debunk...

gabbiadini1

Winger
.. this article, or have the inclination to do so, please go ahead!
Amazed people are publishing stuff like this. Tenuous links abound!

A brief summary... IT'S ABSOLUTELY NUT JOB MENTAL AND SCIENTIFICALLY PREPOSTEROUS. GET A GRIP YOU BARMY BASTARDS.
5G networks are designed for use in high density population areas which would be similarly affected by the virus.
5g networks are designed to cover all areas. A gradual roll out would initially concentrate on highly population dense areas. These would include places like Hong Kong, Singapore, major South Korean urban areas, Japan and large Chinese cities. All of which have escaped the worst effects of the ongoing pandemic.

Last edited:
After analysis I ruled this out. A study of the UK was inconclusive based on Covid cases, what with this 'of' , 'with' business going on and you would need to go down to 'ward' level to get a complete picture. Nationally as I recall, Germany has very little 5G, Northern Italy/Wuhan do have more than average, but they do have more than average 'smog'/pollution, so I can see how people made the connection with 5G but it's inconclusive.South Korea on the other hand also has above average 5G but had little Covid activity. Of course I was reliant on official data put out but it was enough to rule this theory out for me.

It is a load of utter bollocks. Anyone who takes this crap seriously is stupid. I saw something on facebook when this mythical 5G link first came out showing the utter lunacy of it all by showing a number of other utterly meaningless "correlations" between COVID 19 and unrelated statistics.

It’s like saying everyone who’s had covid wears shoes so let’s blame it on shoes
Now you have got me worried.My little OAPs cycle group have never caught corona virus. Obviously being old and cycling means you never catch coronavirus.
Coming into winter here and I might have the odd day when I put shoes on,stop my feet getting cold .

I might just go for socks and sandals to be on the safe side,the shoe thing has got me worried.
Now you have got me worried.My little OAPs cycle group have never caught corona virus. Obviously being old and cycling means you never catch coronavirus.
Coming into winter here and I might have the odd day when I put shoes on,stop my feet getting cold .

I might just go for socks and sandals to be on the safe side,the shoe thing has got me worried.

Sheeeiit.I've just thought.I had my flu jab last Tuesday,I saw on Facebook that Bill Gates has fixed it so anybody that has the flu jab is at 36% more risk to catch the virus.Then he'll be controlling me through the little nanobots in the flu shot .

Definately socks and sandals,putting all my shoes in the bin .

Last edited:
Even more amazing is that people actually believe it and then this happens: The human cost of virus misinformation
Before it all kicked off we had an expert on TV.Part of the team that Bill Gates partly funds.

They were in Africa trying to contain the Ebola outbreak.She explained exactly what occured during that,how it began to spread that the doctors were there to kill people .

She then explained how she expected social media would do exactly the same in the 'first ' world and it would be laughable what people would believe .Laughable if it wasn't going to kill people.

While it was early in the piece her words still haunt. "Social media may kill more people than the virus does".

People will read that article and say "nah", can't fool me.I am one of the few in the know,I know about the cabal,the lizard people.Facebook is where truth is.

If we ever do have a vaccine no way will they get vaccinated,all a plot by Bill Gates to kill them.

Just watching the comedians here taking the piss out of Murdoch's TV channel.While not as insane as Fox in the USA it does have commentators much the same.

Sad isn't it.

Before it all kicked off we had an expert on TV.Part of the team that Bill Gates partly funds.

They were in Africa trying to contain the Ebola outbreak.She explained exactly what occured during that,how it began to spread that the doctors were there to kill people .

She then explained how she expected social media would do exactly the same in the 'first ' world and it would be laughable what people would believe .Laughable if it wasn't going to kill people.

While it was early in the piece her words still haunt. "Social media may kill more people than the virus does".

People will read that article and say "nah", can't fool me.I am one of the few in the know,I know about the cabal,the lizard people.Facebook is where truth is.

If we ever do have a vaccine no way will they get vaccinated,all a plot by Bill Gates to kill them.

Just watching the comedians here taking the piss out of Murdoch's TV channel.While not as insane as Fox in the USA it does have commentators much the same.

Sad isn't it.

I wouldn't worry pal, looks like will be no need for a vaccine in any case 🤷‍♂️

As a Maths teacher I need to teacher scattter diagrams. Usual ones are tempreture and ice cream sales for positive and petrol in you tank against miles driven to show negative.
I always then link number of crimes in a village/town against number of churches, and give the result that places that have more churches have more crimes. Check it, its true!

Back