Anyone watched every game this season?

Nope. Watched more games than not but even then I’ve got bored and just started cracking on around the house and just the score now and then. Barely the same sport compared to being there and the football has been dog shit to watch.

Missed maybe three or four games. Mind, got to the point I'd put the match on and keep half an eye on it while doing other stuff.

Yes and has negatively impacted by sanity.
Dodged a bullet only having to watch 2 games live and the thought of travelling to watch a dose of that shite every week from the Sheridactly Parasite show even now sends a shiver down the spine.

Surely it can’t be any worse next season.
Just hope the Court appearance tomorrow gives us a crumb of positivity as never needed it as much as I do now with Swindon.

Watched no Sunderland matches. Caught up with the goals on local news Monday night.
Last time I watched Sunderland was the Gillingham game.
Sometimes I will get a midweek text from someone telling me the score and I have forgot they gavd had a match.
And yet when I am at the SOL I am engrossed in the game.

Yep, watched every game this season. Most of it has been terrible obviously. I suppose it is significant in that after following the lads for over 50 years this season is the first time I’ve seen every match.

Not a chance. I’ve kept an eye on the score in most games but haven’t even seen all our goals on highlights this season.

As my wife says to me, the score will be the same whether you watch it or not.

Just had a think and I am pretty sure I have watched every match thus far, bar one, including all the Papa Johns game, the FA Cup tie and all the league games. I was walking the Ulswater way with a couple of mates (who both post on here intermittently) when we played Hull in the league cup in our first match of the season. We got rained on massively just outside Pooley Bridge and finally got back to a pub in time for the pens after a 6 hour walk. So thats the one I missed.

That means I have seen more Sunderland games this season than any other season despite there not being a single fan in the ground at any match. I have 85 loyalty points and normally do all the home games except maybe one or two because of holidays or work and maybe two thirds of the away games.

Weird to think that the season I have seen the most games in is the one we were not allowed to attend.

I also pretty much used to never watch us on TV when we could go to games, if there was an away game I did not fancy, I would normally go to a nuetral game instead and knock off a new ground and just check our game on the phone. The option of ifolIow wasnt around so it wasn't a conflict. I used to hate watching us on TV yet have watched every game bar one this season on TV so far.

Must be some sad bastard who has watched them all plus the one I didn't ;)
Unfortunately that sad 4ker must be me. Kept watching in case we had a good game. Never happened,yes we won 4-0 at Lincoln but they were in it all the time.Really not looking forward to the next games. Guess it will be the usual predictable format as before,try to get it up to Wyke.Hope we start with a different plan this time and include Maguire to give us something different. Been going to games since '68 and have suffered more than enough.Been to 2 play off finals . IF we get there for another one i will give it a miss. 3rd time lucky ?

Just had a think and I am pretty sure I have watched every match thus far, bar one, including all the Papa Johns game, the FA Cup tie and all the league games. I was walking the Ulswater way with a couple of mates (who both post on here intermittently) when we played Hull in the league cup in our first match of the season. We got rained on massively just outside Pooley Bridge and finally got back to a pub in time for the pens after a 6 hour walk. So thats the one I missed.

That means I have seen more Sunderland games this season than any other season despite there not being a single fan in the ground at any match. I have 85 loyalty points and normally do all the home games except maybe one or two because of holidays or work and maybe two thirds of the away games.

Weird to think that the season I have seen the most games in is the one we were not allowed to attend.

I also pretty much used to never watch us on TV when we could go to games, if there was an away game I did not fancy, I would normally go to a nuetral game instead and knock off a new ground and just check our game on the phone. The option of ifolIow wasnt around so it wasn't a conflict. I used to hate watching us on TV yet have watched every game bar one this season on TV so far.

Must be some sad bastard who has watched them all plus the one I didn't ;)
I’ve watched them all but also missed the hull game and I can’t remember why 🤷‍♂️

Back