Anyone taking their kids to Covent Garden / Trafalger ?

Wouldn't be surprised if they turn people away from covent Garden area.
It was bad last time and this time an estimated extra 10000 there.
This won't end well

Agree that they won’t let CG happen again. They were taken by surprise last time. Also expect pubs to be more selective about who they serve and can see Safc being turned away if obvious

Agree that they won’t let CG happen again. They were taken by surprise last time. Also expect pubs to be more selective about who they serve and can see Safc being turned away if obvious
I have no idea why people want to be in an area that will probably charge around 8 quid a pint.
There are loads of other areas that are more reasonable

I have no idea why people want to be in an area that will probably charge around 8 quid a pint.
There are loads of other areas that are more reasonable

Yup - I'm going down on the Saturday but don't intend going anywhere near Trafalgar Square or Covent Garden. There are many far better areas to go beer hunting. I have no idea where I will end up. Half the fun of a going out drinking in London is the randomness of it all.

Yup - I'm going down on the Saturday but don't intend going anywhere near Trafalgar Square or Covent Garden. There are many far better areas to go beer hunting. I have no idea where I will end up. Half the fun of a going out drinking in London is the randomness of it all.
Being in and around other Sunderland fans appeals more to me

Whilst there are loads of other areas in London that are great for drinking it's a rare occurrence that so many Sunderland fans congregate in the centre of the capital together.

You can do the other areas any time of the year. Doing that will just make it an ordinary random night in london. Each to their own though.

Back