Anyone taking their kids to Covent Garden / Trafalger ?

I thought that with a six year old last time. We just went for a look to see how she'd get on. Two hours later, we're still in the middle of it and she's up on her brothers shoulders singing "que sera sera" at the top of her voice :lol:

She's asked to go to the party this time :D

:cool:

It was different last time because trafalgar square was closed, that left everyone milling around Covent Garden.

Trafalgar Square can accommodate plenty of people and you'll still be able to find space with kids and feel safe.

I'm taking my 73 year old mum and 3 boys aged 5, 9 and 12, so I hope to fuck I'm right!

It was different last time because trafalgar square was closed, that left everyone milling around Covent Garden.

Trafalgar Square can accommodate plenty of people and you'll still be able to find space with kids and feel safe.

I'm taking my 73 year old mum and 3 boys aged 5, 9 and 12, so I hope to fuck I'm right!
You'll be fine and have a great time. If it does can a bit lively you'd be able to stand back a bit and have a perfect view of it all!

Yes I’m taking my 17 year old son and will be meeting up with one of my mates and his son at Trafalgar Square on the Saturday night.

Train gets in to kings cross at tea time.

They will love it. Wouldn't worry about it. Will be a say you were there situation.

Back