Anyone sold a house lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buyer should pay for most things as they are spending the money on the purchase. Makes sense. Caveat emptor etc.

If the seller does the survey's etc they may just make them look good to sell the house.

Feel sorry for buyers though if they pay for surveys etc and find either they are looking at a joke house or the seller takes house off the market.

Go to a modern office block or local new build show home. Go round and take a load of photos of the fuse boxes, main wired smoke alarms and wiring. Email them those

Fuck all really if you think of the income from sale. 180 quid to stop some one potentially dropping out of a large sale is a no brainer.

Even if they drop out you still have it sorted in case the next potential buyer wants the same.

Fuck all really if you think of the income from sale. 180 quid to stop some one potentially dropping out of a large sale is a no brainer.

Even if they drop out you still have it sorted in case the next potential buyer wants the same.
You take the route of the fanny. You should always refuse these things. Give an inch when there's no need and give them a yard later . They'll have you rewiring the house

If they want it they'll buy the house anyway

You take the route of the fanny. You should always refuse these things. Give an inch when there's no need and give them a yard later . They'll have you rewiring the house

If they want it they'll buy the house anyway

I'm looking it from the point of view of a buyer if I was gonna buy I would want it done too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back