Anyone seen the bloke

Status
Not open for further replies.

There was an owld fella amputee in Shields few decades ago .Used a little boogie about the length of a skateboard and pushed himself along with his hands, usually up n down Stanhope rd. He was in a shop one day and the lass I worked withs young un started kicking off with his mam, demanding she chucked the owld bloke off because it was his turn...

The fellah is known locally as Jimmy the Snail. A poster on here stuck a video of him shuffling down West Sunniside. I'll see if I can find it

Looks like he's pissed himself or something in that top video - he seems to leave a wet arse-mark every time he moves.

Reactions: JGC
No. It's coming up to a year since I moved. Live in Newcastle now.

No. It's coming up to a year since I moved. Live in Newcastle now.
Ah welcome back mate. What’s it like to be back in a place where there’s not so many genes missing from people?;)

Lived in Central Buildings until a few months back and he was always knocking around, usually heading down hill towards Hendon past Gin and Bear It.

Quite bizarre.

Same place a few months ago. He started shouting at a lamppost

who shuffles around Sunderland on his back
Side?

First time I seen him I presumed he was that mortal that he couldn't walk but I've seen him on 3 separate occasions now. Each time he's been heading towards sunniside area shuffling along the path on his arse
No, dangermows is still missing mate.

Thanks for the replies gents, i'll be sure to say high to Jimmy next time i see him shuffling by

@JGC Lee starting threads mate and I’ll post on them, you’re dishing likes out like a nasum!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back