Anyone say a prayer

How's it going @chunksafc lad?

Dad came home on the 22nd which was the best Christmas present ever.

He is very weak and its dawned on him how long the road to recovery is going to be. He has managed a few short visits from family over Christmas and even insisted on a trip to see our new house, but it really took it out of him.

His concentration and eyesight are still a bit iffy, but that will get better over time and I'm sure he will be back lurking on on here and hopefully posting occasionally

He is very weak and its dawned on him how long the road to recovery is going to be. He has managed a few short visits from family over Christmas and even insisted on a trip to see our new house, but it really took it out of him.

His concentration and eyesight are still a bit iffy, but that will get better over time and I'm sure he will be back lurking on on here and hopefully posting occasionally
Good news mate, pleased to hear it.

I'm pleased he got home for Christmas and had a good time. Take it easy Chunk's Dad and hope you continue getting stronger as each day passes.

Back