Anyone say a prayer

They're amazing. My Dad has cheated death several times and is doing things the hospital previously said he wouldn't be able to do. Haway Chunk's Dad :cool:

Just had the evening update from me mam, he's had a good afternoon and evening, still confused but has walked a few steps.

He topped of the night by offering the other people on the ward a whiskey but not from his bottle!

Just had the evening update from me mam, he's had a good afternoon and evening, still confused but has walked a few steps.

He topped of the night by offering the other people on the ward a whiskey but not from his bottle!

Have they said how long he's in for or is it just take each day as it comes?

Look after your Mam. It's exhausting going in and out to visit and trying to do everything else in between times.

Have they said how long he's in for or is it just take each day as it comes?

Look after your Mam. It's exhausting going in and out to visit and trying to do everything else in between times.

It's a day to day thing now, according to him this morning he was having a bath and coming home!

Considering where he was this time last Friday it's nothing short of a miracle.

Mam has had my sister with her since Thursday and they are coming home tomorrow rather than stay at the hospital. Hopefully that will help her as well

It's a day to day thing now, according to him this morning he was having a bath and coming home!

Considering where he was this time last Friday it's nothing short of a miracle.

Mam has had my sister with her since Thursday and they are coming home tomorrow rather than stay at the hospital. Hopefully that will help her as well
it is like. Great to hear he is making great progress mate.:)

I’m very pleased that slowly and surely that your dad is making progress
I thank God for the service and skill of the health professionals looking after him and I am thankful for their diligence and skill in their care
I pray that you will continue to feel the prescence and comfort of God and be blessed by everyone concerned with his health and welfare

Reading this from my hospital bed, but I’ve pursaded the wife to let me have sky when I get home, so every cloud and all that.

Thank you all for your thoughts and words for both me and my family.

I may post again in another 3 years
Easy now..... you wouldn't want to be overdoing the posting mind;) you keep on keeping on fella..... You've a nation of SMB idiots behind you:cool:

Back