Anyone remember/know lordy

offmenut

Striker
I've been trying to get in touch with him for ages now.
Top lad, though I know he was a bit radge on here sometimes!
I'm just a bit concerned as he had a unique mobile number he paid for and wouldn't have given up (he had for about 25 years.)
He's not been on here for ages, not sure if perm banned or what.

If anyone knows owt about him - initials GD, let us know. I used to knock round with him before I moved down south and kept in touch on and off during the years since, originally from seaham but I knew him when he moved to the posh houses in hendon

Who the fuck buys a mobile number?
Businesses will pay a premium for a memorable number. Used to be a big thing when I worked at One2One about twenty years ago. Loads used to try and scam the system to get one without paying.
Mine is at the bottom end of the scale but it is classed as a memorable number albeit I didn't pay for it.

Businesses will pay a premium for a memorable number. Used to be a big thing when I worked at One2One about twenty years ago. Loads used to try and scam the system to get one without paying.
Mine is at the bottom end of the scale but it is classed as a memorable number albeit I didn't pay for it.
You might have worked with me n lordy at one2one? Think I was there in 96 to 98.
He got fired for something quite spectacular at a works Christmas do.

Who the fuck buys a mobile number?
Aye, bought one in 95 ish.
So I can't imagine him letting it go.
Im thinking the worst. But hoping it's cos he's emigrated

Last edited:
You might have worked with me n lordy at one2one? Think I was there in 96 to 98.
He got fired for something quite spectacular at a works Christmas do.

Aye, bought one in 95 ish.
So I can't imagine him letting it go.
Im thinking the worst. But hoping it's cos he's emigrated
I started October 97 and left in 2000 I think.
There was always something at the Christmas parties. Remember two lasses putting on a show in the gents bog at the Fed Brewery.:lol:

I started October 97 and left in 2000 I think.
There was always something at the Christmas parties. Remember two lasses putting on a show in the gents bog at the Fed Brewery.:lol:
You must know the story about some mad fucker at a christmas do then, when he wasn't served as he was too pissed...
Unless it was after 2000?
I left in 98, and i thought it happened the following year.

I've been trying to get in touch with him for ages now.
Top lad, though I know he was a bit radge on here sometimes!
I'm just a bit concerned as he had a unique mobile number he paid for and wouldn't have given up (he had for about 25 years.)
He's not been on here for ages, not sure if perm banned or what.

If anyone knows owt about him - initials GD, let us know. I used to knock round with him before I moved down south and kept in touch on and off during the years since, originally from seaham but I knew him when he moved to the posh houses in hendon
Yes, i know him through his days in liverpool and he used to travel with the Manchester branch to home games. He contacted me in january and gave me a mobile number ending 324. Are you a mate? I can pass the number on via pm

Back