Anyone recommend me a decent protein shake

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyProtein do a good Whey Isolate, really good for keeping lean

Optimum Nutrition. There's cheaper, but ON are a fantastic company who's products you can trust.

plus they do rocky road flavour!

First time I ordered it I got some double chocolate samples aswell and thought the rocky road was a bit naff, but it grew on me and actually enjoyed it. Got the strawberry banana flavour atm.

First time I ordered it I got some double chocolate samples aswell and thought the rocky road was a bit naff, but it grew on me and actually enjoyed it. Got the strawberry banana flavour atm.

Only ever tried the vanilla flavour. Best vanilla flavour I've ever had though. Forms a foam head that you get to at the bottom that's unreal.

MyProtein do an Impact Diet Whey. I'm not entirely sure what the differences are, but I saw it the other day when I was ordering and did wonder. Not enough to actually buy any like.

Anyone got any idea what the differences will be?

Optimum Nutrition is excellent to, pritty sure thats an isolate aswell , ive had a few but my favourite is probablys ice cream

MyProtein do an Impact Diet Whey. I'm not entirely sure what the differences are, but I saw it the other day when I was ordering and did wonder. Not enough to actually buy any like.

Anyone got any idea what the differences will be?

Diet Whey
Per 58g:
Energy: 817.8 (KJ)
Energy: 199.6 (Kcal)
Protein: 31.6 (g)
Carbohydrate: 8.4 (g)
Fat: 3.8 (g)
Fibre: 4.1 (g)

344 cals per 100g

Normal Whey
Per 25g:
Energy: 98.3Kcal
Energy: 414.0kJ
Protein (dry basis): 20.5g
Protein (as-is): 19.6g
Fat: 1.7g
Carbohydrates: 1.5g
Calcium: 125.0mg
Cholesterol: 0.5mg

393 cals per 100g

You're paying extra for citric acid, fibre, green tea extract and Acetyl L Carnitine - I don't know what that last one is.

Didn't know they were all getting VAT added to them in october.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back