Anyone recommend a smart watch?

PTR

Striker
Looking for something that is good for measuring heart rate, and good at sleep tracking.
Hoping for something in the sales?

If that’s all you want it for, just get a Fitbit?
I know nowt about them mate!

I bought a Lenovo Smartwatch a few months back for pennies, and didn't realise it didn't have a heartrate monitor built in, so its basically useless. I not looking for counting my steps etc.

I know nowt about them mate!

I bought a Lenovo Smartwatch a few months back for pennies, and didn't realise it didn't have a heartrate monitor built in, so its basically useless. I not looking for counting my steps etc.
Some of the higher end fitbits do sleep and heart rate but I can’t particularly recommend one

A lot cheaper than an Apple Watch or whatever

Some of the higher end fitbits do sleep and heart rate but I can’t particularly recommend one

A lot cheaper than an Apple Watch or whatever
Fuck yeah, not looking to spend more than 100 tbh. I don't even wear a watch 99% of the time, the fashion aspect of a watch doesn't interest me at all.

The £10 miband things do great rate and alsos tracking.
Never heard of them, I'll have a google.

How was your Xmas mate?

I’ll be buying a 4th gen Apple Watch to replace my first gen when they enable the ECG support over here. My first gen will be relegated to sleep tracking since that’s when it’s on charge at the moment.

I recently got a Samsung Galaxy Watch, wore it for first time yesterday, very good watch and kept track of my heart rate yesterday and was able to track my sleep last night, quite good when I read the stats this morning telling me how much and what type of sleep I had.... REM 2 hrs 2 mins, light sleep 4 hrs 34 and Deep sleep 16 mins.

Still trying to get used to the other functions, but so far I am quite impressed with it.

Back