Anyone poorly

Feel like I'm coming down with it - few patients tested positive on my wife's ward a few days ago as well. Was looking forward to having a few beers and watching the footy today but I think I'll just stay at home and isolate to be safe.
No testing sites showing as available anywhere either. Well played Boris lad.
Been wiped out with sore throat, fatigue, shivers, usual flu symptoms. Lass and lad at work the same. Self-isolated, got test. were all clear.

So if you're ill right now, don't let anxiety etc get the better of you, there is something else going around also.

This is basically what I feel like, weak and aching muscles - throat not really sore just feels like I've smoked 20 cigarettes when I haven't. No cough, temperature or change to smell/taste though.

Last edited:

Feel like I'm coming down with it - few patients tested positive on my wife's ward a few days ago as well. Was looking forward to having a few beers and watching the footy today but I think I'll just stay at home and isolate to be safe.
No testing sites showing as available anywhere either. Well played Boris lad.

This is basically what I feel like, weak and aching muscles - throat not really sore just feels like I've smoked 20 cigarettes when I haven't. No cough, temperature or change to smell/taste though.
"New continuous cough, temperature and loss of taste and smell" are the main symptoms so you've probably just got a cold (like my bairn). I check his temp every day, he has snots / sneezes but can still smell / taste and doesn't have a continuous cough.

Back