Anyone playing The Golf Club on PS4

Early days but how are people getting on? Was too busy to play week 1. Despite that I jumped a couple of hundred places in world ranking :lol::)

Made cut for week 2 which I was very happy with, poor finish though so no chance of a top 10.

Missed the cut both weeks, each by 1 shot. Got a new course out though, it's part of the rookie design contest, which is currently running. 1st round of results should be out shortly, see if I progress. The course is called Copper Lake Falls, if you fancy playing it.

Missed the cut both weeks, each by 1 shot. Got a new course out though, it's part of the rookie design contest, which is currently running. 1st round of results should be out shortly, see if I progress. The course is called Copper Lake Falls, if you fancy playing it.
Going to give this a round tonight. Missed cut this week so will play this instead of my 3rd and 4th rounds :lol:

Aye badly. Not impressed with TGC tours this game, although knowing me I'm probably missing something, just doesn't seem many promotions and demotions.

Normally play it while watching the footy.

Aye badly. Not impressed with TGC tours this game, although knowing me I'm probably missing something, just doesn't seem many promotions and demotions.

Normally play it while watching the footy.
Iv just ordered it can you only play as created player is it any good in offline mode

Sorry, haven't been on for a while. I believe you do have to create your own player. All just asthetics though, doesn't affect game play at all. Need to get back to playing this, TGC Tours is ace...
I should be getting it in the next few days haven't got ps plus yet but playing a bit offline won't harm at first the graphics look quality.

Back