Anyone playing The Golf Club on PS4

What a f***ing disaster that was finished +10, first and last round finished under par, 2nd and especially the 3rd were horrendous. Shot +5 on one of the holes went in the water twice, think it was the 8th.

What a f***ing disaster that was finished +10, first and last round finished under par, 2nd and especially the 3rd were horrendous. Shot +5 on one of the holes went in the water twice, think it was the 8th.
Im doing mine tonight. I have no idea what I'm going to shoot like, been practicing alright but who knows what can happen. Looks like Pro Tour / CC cutline is around -1 at the minute. I would take anything under par after 4 rounds now, lets see...

Edit: All done. Some advice, never try to play 4 rounds of Q School while trying to keep up with the match at the same time. My nerves are shot to shit :lol:

+3, E, -2, -3 for a total -2. I don't know where to start with those. My scorecards are all over the place. I said I would be happy with anything under par, so got to stick with that. I do feel I easily left a good 15 or so shots out there though...

Going to have to go quite low scoring next week to secure a web.com place, thats my aim.

Last edited:
Played one round the other on Pearl mountain, hit -8, I think. Might do another round tonight. Is friday night the last night, always get confused with the timings since TGC is american based.

Played one round the other on Pearl mountain, hit -8, I think. Might do another round tonight. Is friday night the last night, always get confused with the timings since TGC is american based.
As long as its the same as last season, its 8:00am Sunday here.

A strong finish and who knows you may get up to B, you wont be far off if you can get 3 more -8 rounds in...

Last edited:
I imagine you will rip it up. Im done now, -29 for Pearl with the -2 from Bedes. Was hoping to be nearer -40 to make sure of Web, going to have to just hope -31 will be enough...
Oops, my -31 was for Pearl itself so actually -33 overall. Still think it's going to be a close call.

Advice for round 2 if you haven't played yet - take note of the slower greens. Took me until after the first 9 to realise :oops: lost about 5 shots from short putting...

Last edited:
Oops, my -31 was for Pearl itself so actually -33 overall. Still think it's going to be a close call.

Advice for round 2 if you haven't played yet - take note of the slower greens. Took me until after the first 9 to realise :oops: lost about 5 shots from short putting...
Cheers, was just about to start it.

-7 fucked up my approach on the last FFS. Still pleased with that.

Last edited:
I imagine you will rip it up. Im done now, -29 for Pearl with the -2 from Bedes. Was hoping to be nearer -40 to make sure of Web, going to have to just hope -31 will be enough...
I wouldn’t bank on it, I hope there’s something there to keep me interested. Easy courses bore me to tears, I’ll need rolling greens, wind and elevation changes to keep me on my toes.

You boys look like you’ve coped ok with the changes and the q-school. Well done fellas

It's going to be anxious wait for many, with lots of page refreshing going on lol
Just looked and still C for me, although my 3rd was -13, so hopefully that moves me up. The 82 in the 3rd st bedes is going to haunt me for a while.

Just looked at the updated leaderboard after the 3rd round scores, and I am right on the cutline for B, 4th round wasn't great, so I think I'll be starting in C.

That bloody 82 hasn't half come back to haunt me

Last edited:
It's looking increasingly likely that I will be teeing off this season in CC-A. Predictions for Web cut line have been underestimated imo and it will take -35 to make it I reckon. I am -33 and with final round to go, it's currently -26. A minimum 8 shots on that I think for final scores - so looking like I will probably miss out by a couple, if not a single shot...

Just had a look and am currently 843, and a place in D. With red dead now out, not sure how much I will be playing. I havent played Pearl Mountain yet either.
Bet you are pleased with where you are now in relation to this post :)

Last edited:
It's looking increasingly likely that I will be teeing off this season in CC-A. Predictions for Web cut line have been underestimated imo and it will take -35 to make it I reckon. I am -33 and with final round to go, it's currently -26. A minimum 8 shots on that I think for final scores - so looking like I will probably miss out by a couple, if not a single shot...

Bet you are pleased with where you are now in relation to this post :)
Haha aye. Looking forward to tomorrow when the cards come out

Back