Anyone on here?

Checked into a lodge at the lakes the other week, went into our bathroom n theres a fecking camera man with a trypod set up. Nearly shat mesell.

On the original story, an utter prick old neighbour of ours years back was banging someone while his wife walked away, one night I was sat watching telly with my mam n dad, she swans in in this red dress, kicks her heels off then realises shes next door!:lol:

Checked into a lodge at the lakes the other week, went into our bathroom n theres a fecking camera man with a trypod set up. Nearly shat mesell.

You're going to have to finish this story.

On the original story, an utter prick old neighbour of ours years back was banging someone while his wife walked away, one night I was sat watching telly with my mam n dad, she swans in in this red dress, kicks her heels off then realises shes next door!:lol:

:lol:

Told the story on here before but went to Hawes for the weekend with the lads. Couldn't get into the holiday home until 2pm so parked on the drive and went out on the beer all day. Returned eight pints later to find half a dozen pensioners from Wolverhampton in our house.:lol:
Long story short, they were in the wrong village, but it took some sorting out when half pissed.
They'd also called the police about the car being on the drive.:eek:

Told the story on here before but went to Hawes for the weekend with the lads. Couldn't get into the holiday home until 2pm so parked on the drive and went out on the beer all day. Returned eight pints later to find half a dozen pensioners from Wolverhampton in our house.:lol:
Long story short, they were in the wrong village, but it took some sorting out when half pissed.

And then a seventh naked pensioner ran in and shouted "Wrong village!"??

A mate went to centre parcs, cleaners leaving as he gets to lodge, into place, unpacks, thinks its class, pool table, sauna the works.
Sat half cut in just a pair of boxers hours later, pizzas in the oven, kids running amok then this snooty family from London match in.

Wrong lodge. Had to pack up the lot swiftly n move to their shitty basic one.

You're going to have to finish this story.

:lol:

‘Making a brochure’ alledgedly marra!

This has Gold Potential

"The couple fled after they were alerted to their mistake by another naked man who ran in after them."
Sorry, WHAT? Another naked man ran in and told them it was the wrong room they were shagging in?

LMAO.

Back