anyone on here

Tab smoke doesn’t bother me at all. Used to love the smell of silk cut: distinctive.

People today are offended by everything it seems.

I honestly can't remember smoking on planes. I remember smoking or rather other people smoking on the Underground and it was really minging.

When I first met the wife me mam and dad used to smoke in the house, only realised how bad the smell was when I unpacked my clothes on a weekend away and they absolutely reeked of smoke.

Before it became a multi screen cinema I remember sitting in the auditorium of the Odeon in Holmeside when three quarters of the audience were smoking. I guess that the seating capacity of the place must have been well over 2000.

Before it became a multi screen cinema I remember sitting in the auditorium of the Odeon in Holmeside when three quarters of the audience were smoking. I guess that the seating capacity of the place must have been well over 2000.

I remember cinemas having a smoking side and a non-smoking side when I was a kid. Obviously, that worked perfectly, given that smoke just goes straight upwards and disappears.

Half your hang over used to be from smoke. Absolutely stunk the next day as well. Hard to think this was acceptable now. Minging.
This. Used to wake up every Saturday morning stinking of smoke as 4 of the 6 of us in the pub were puffing away all night. Amazing how quickly we get used to these new regulations.

remember smoking on Airplanes...when did this get banned...i cant imagine being stuck on a plane full of loads of tramps smerking away

it must of f***ing stank

i cant really remember my first flight other than it was in 89/90

last flight I remember smoking on was an Iberian flight to Cuba, you couldn't smoke in your seat, you had to get up and go to a designated area

From 1:15

Used to be smokers at the back. Just like on buses, you could smoke upstairs.

Mental what used to deamed as acceptable
Seen a recent clip of an old Blue Peter probs from the 70s & one of the presenters ( Peter Duncan I think ) was being lowered down Big Ben on a wooden seat attached to rope
No safety harness :lol:

Back