Anyone on here know about stuff on companies house?

lawe toppa

Winger
Tried to inbox GOM but his inbox is full.
So if anyone on here can help then much appreciated. Following on from my wages from my employer not being paid into staff bank accounts (that's just 1 of the many worrying trends) I have looked on companies house about the company i work for and worryingly found this....First Gazette notice? What does this mean and the then compulsory strike off has been discontinued? Also what dies that mean - is everything now ok?
After the post I made at xmas about not being paid on time (6th time in 9 months) I recieved a few messages saying that it looks like the company is struggling etc etc.
Do I need a new job asap or is it nothing?
I want a new job in any event as the things they have you doing all points to a lack of funds and a poor morale. Thanks in advance.

Would that be in November though? Seems a strange time of the year

What happened in November, the strike off notice?

With regard to their finances, if you have a look at their last filing it will show their P&L which will give you an idea about cashflow and the financial state of the company.

Last edited:
So if anyone on here can help then much appreciated. Following on from my wages from my employer not being paid into staff bank accounts (that's just 1 of the many worrying trends) I have looked on companies house about the company i work for and worryingly found this....First Gazette notice? What does this mean and the then compulsory strike off has been discontinued? Also what dies that mean - is everything now ok?
After the post I made at xmas about not being paid on time (6th time in 9 months) I recieved a few messages saying that it looks like the company is struggling etc etc.
I want a new job in any event as the things they have you doing all points to a lack of funds and a poor morale. Thanks in advance.
Hope you get sorted mate, sounds like a shit position to be in, stress you could do without.

Sounds like the company you are working for is going tits up marra, I'd jump asap..

Most likely they forgot to file the confirmation statement (used to be called annual return) on time. Not an unusual thing to happen but quite careless on their behalf.

Back