Anyone on here got an Ooni?

scraff

Striker
And what do you think of it?

Seriously looking at one of these, love pizza and like making our own and these look fantastic for making proper Neapolitan style pizzas. Do they really only take 10 minutes to get up to temperature? Our electric oven takes 15-20 to get up to 200°c and if they are really that quick it would be okay when the weather is not pissing down.

Seriously looking at one of these, love pizza and like making our own and these look fantastic for making proper Neapolitan style pizzas. Do they really only take 10 minutes to get up to temperature? Our electric oven takes 15-20 to get up to 200°c and if they are really that quick it would be okay when the weather is not pissing down.
How rude
I've got a gas one
Hard to get temp right
Either overcharred or undercooked
A right faff on too but lasses love it

I looked at something similar, but ended up getting this:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B002VA4CDI/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_nTCmFbTDG9PYB

Really convenient and pizza comes out great

Had one for a few years and just upgraded to a Koda 16.

Persevered with pellets on the 3 till the gas burners came out would never go back to pellets as so much easier.

A great purchase if you’re partial to a bit pizza....and worth taking the time to practice making your own dough and use best ingredients If you want the best results

couple of recent creations, simple cheese and tom along with a duck and hoi sin for the less traditional

I’m losing patience with the pellets too. Any tips for using the gas attachment? Only used it once and I found the bottom didn’t cook as quickly as the top did

I’m losing patience with the pellets too. Any tips for using the gas attachment? Only used it once and I found the bottom didn’t cook as quickly as the top did

Are you using a IR temp gun to measure the stone? Needs to be hot enough or you’re going to get an uneven cook
Straight from the Daily Mash this like, how to be middle class and still eat the same bait as other normal people.

now I know I’ve made it in life

This pizza was me round my mates, absolutely great piece of kit. He has just sold his real cheap too I think because he has new special oven in restaurant.

Back