Anyone on here fix washing machines?

Hoy a brick in it and put it on a full cycle. Should sort it out marra
Any excuse to post this :lol:

If the piece of metal flipped out in this 2nd video it could do some serious damage! :lol:

Or just hoy it on the bairn's trampoline and let it bounce! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ours has just come up on with an error code, googled it and its a speed sensor fault so guessing either that or the motors goosed. Talk about the worst possible time :lol:

Was contemplating ordering a motor/speed sensor and changing it myself but dont want to go through expense when it could be something else.

Cheers
Check the condenser ( capacitator) for the motor first mate often the reason it doesn't get the kick it needs to get up to full speed. Easiest part to change just don't forget to discharge it with a good insulated screwdriver.

Check the condenser ( capacitator) for the motor first mate often the reason it doesn't get the kick it needs to get up to full speed. Easiest part to change just don't forget to discharge it with a good insulated screwdriver.
Cheers for the tip mate, gan try changing the brushes as that seems a common cause and ours does get ran a lot.

Last edited:
Marshall Murray over pallion fixed ours in the past. No idea if they're still going.

They've fixed a couple of mine and replaced them when they broke. Top Fellas.

Turned up, diagnosed fault (Buggered!, drum bearing worn out)
Offered a number of machines at various prices.
I chose one and it was delivered and installed within the hour.

Took the old one away with all of the packaging.

When I looked up the prices, it was cheaper than it was from Argos.

Back