Anyone near Walton-on-Thames this weekend?

adivvunknaa

Central Defender
Undoubtedly a weird request, but I'm very interested in a caravan at Walton-on-Thames (postcode KT12 3RD). I can't get down there to have a look any time soon, and I'm struggling to gauge from pictures whether it is in the immaculate condition the owner claims.

It would be really useful if I could get someone to do a quick video on their phone of the caravan (in and out and with the owners permission of course) so I can get a real idea of the van.

If anyone happens to be in the area this weekend I'd be happy to pay £30 or so?

Undoubtedly a weird request, but I'm very interested in a caravan at Walton-on-Thames (postcode KT12 3RD). I can't get down there to have a look any time soon, and I'm struggling to gauge from pictures whether it is in the immaculate condition the owner claims.

It would be really useful if I could get someone to do a quick video on their phone of the caravan (in and out and with the owners permission of course) so I can get a real idea of the van.

If anyone happens to be in the area this weekend I'd be happy to pay £30 or so?
Why don'y you just ask the owner to do that?

Why dont you just buy one closer to home, theres plenty of caravan shops in the North East.

I wouldn't buy a second hand caravan without doing my own damp test anyway.
I wouldnt because I'd only end up getting really drunk in it and pissing all owa anyway.

Back