Anyone missing McDonald's?

Seagulls are missing them big style. How are they supposed to feed their chicks?
When I see skanky twats, chuck their leftover takeaway food on the floor, it gets on my tits. But on the other hand, I think that is great food the birds which I love. Torn emotions in my head. It must be a nightmare for the Seagulls in the town now with no food from the skanks, shame!!

Be honest?

I am me, just mainly the double sossij and egg Mcmuffin though and coffee.

??

Philistine

Bacon and egg and a latte purlease.

Was always my dirty treat when I'd dropped the kids at school if I had an idle day - through the drive through for a McBreakfast as it's round the corner from school.

Breakfast is canny, although I don't often eat breakfast anyway so not really a miss. Standard meals are pretty poor tbh.

In general, first time in forever I've had time to cook properly (actual ingredients, rather than frozen meals) and I feel great for it tbh. Had a first takeaway of lockdown today as I was knackered after having attended work followed by a funeral followed by an inpromptu social distancing wake on the beach at Shields. Hopefully when work resumes and the time limitations return I'll still find time to cook proper food, at least part-time.

Be honest?

I am me, just mainly the double sossij and egg Mcmuffin though and coffee.

??
No and with them KFC and greggs shut there's much less litter chucked around by scratters
Lessons for the government there and the contribution they have to the mess our country is with litter
Good chance to do something about it
Sound shit
Philistine

Bacon and egg and a latte purlease.

Was always my dirty treat when I'd dropped the kids at school if I had an idle day - through the drive through for a McBreakfast as it's round the corner from school.
Lazy twat driving to drive through

Last edited:
No, but I do miss a Burger King. Maccy D's were just that bit too greasy for my liking. Last time I went in one was April last year. Their hash browns are okay, mind, they somehow aren't as greasy.

Back