Anyone missing McDonald's?

If I want a dirty burger I'd just go to a takeaway.Burger King and KFC sort a hangover out better than McDonalds in emergencies anyway
Its a McShit unless you get challenged by a member of staff then you promise to buy goods and it becomes a McShit with lies.

Ahhh yes

Last edited:
I miss using the toilets when out and about doing work.
That reminds me of a horrendous airport transfer I had last year. Was staying in Manhattan for a few days and asked the hotel to arrange a transfer. They provided this huge, black SUV complete with huge, black SUV driver. There was an accident on the freeway so we had to take the backstreets from SoHo to JFK. Our driver kept falling at the lights, even snoring at one point! Halfway through the journey, he apologised and asked if he could stop at a rest-room. About 10 mins later he pulled into a McDonald's car park and disappeared into the building. About 20 mins later he re-appears clearing haven taken the biggest shite of his life! He even had the audacity to ask for a tip at the end of the journey (despite the hotel being explicit that the cost of the transfer included any tips)

Back