Anyone like fois gras?

• expanding affordable vet care for owners on low incomes
I suppose it'll take some strain off the NHS.

They also said something on the 11am news about giving dogs and cats equal rights (honestly).

Aye, love the stuff. Don't feel totally guilt free whilst scoffing it and manage to convince myself it's OK 'cos I don't have it very often at all.

Getting back the point of the article, which the OP managed to cock up (go on I dare you) by mentioning geese...

I'd have no problem with my tenants having a pet, so long as there was absolutely no trace of it ever being there when they come to leave.
Same with them really.

this is another reason to not vote for them.
landlords will just hike the deposit up for people keeping pets, making the housing less accessible.
obliging motorists to report an incident where animals are injured?
"hello, coppers? aye, i've just smashed a pigeon into my radiator."
what a potential waste of police time :lol:

Had a big slab of it served to me on top of a steak in France before. That was it for me, far too much.

I like me some pate though. Got some Iberico on the go right now.

expanding affordable vet care for owners on low income? you mean the pdsa, that already exists? or are we now gonna subsidise low income households using taxpayers money to have pets?

this is another reason to not vote for them.
landlords will just hike the deposit up for people keeping pets, making the housing less accessible.
obliging motorists to report an incident where animals are injured?
"hello, coppers? aye, i've just smashed a pigeon into my radiator."
what a potential waste of police time :lol:

Hmm. I disagree. Just because they have the rights to pets, doesn't mean that you have to necessarily allow them.
The other thing is I know for a fact my mate has a house rabbit in his flat and he has to hide it with a neighbour should the landlord arrange a visit

expanding affordable vet care for owners on low income? you mean the pdsa, that already exists? or are we now gonna subsidise low income households using taxpayers money to have pets?

Pets are a luxury which really speaking you should only have if you can afford it.
I'm not talking goldfish etc, but cats or dogs should only be acquired if you could afford them

Hmm. I disagree. Just because they have the rights to pets, doesn't mean that you have to necessarily allow them.
The other thing is I know for a fact my mate has a house rabbit in his flat and he has to hide it with a neighbour should the landlord arrange a visit
i didn't say that marra. i'm saying that if law dictated that landlords had to allow them, then they would hike the deposit to cover the risk of damage.

Pets are a luxury which really speaking you should only have if you can afford it.
I'm not talking goldfish etc, but cats or dogs should only be acquired if you could afford them
completely agree

Back