Anyone know the Foo Fighters pre-sales code?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pre-sales codes are generic, one for Tuesday if you pre-ordered the album, and a different one for Wednesday if you were on the mailing list

Saw somewhere that Wednesday one is THELINE17UK but no idea if it is correct

Ok what's the thought process here? See a thread with foo fighters in it and have zero interest in the foo fighters, open it up, think of less than witty replies about how they are "shite" "gash"? why? personally, I see some 100 threads a day I have no interest in so don't open them. Oh aye its the right code, you can buy up to 4 and they are £60 each I think.

Ok what's the thought process here? See a thread with foo fighters in it and have zero interest in the foo fighters, open it up, think of less than witty replies about how they are "shite" "gash"? why? personally, I see some 100 threads a day I have no interest in so don't open them. Oh aye its the right code, you can buy up to 4 and they are £60 each I think.

Welcome to the SMB mate! You must expect this..

Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back