anyone know how much it costs on the bus to get from Peterlee to Sunderland?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i said i didn't like cheese, but i like melted cheese, you know like on pizzas and cheese on toast and that?

then i was informed cheese pasties contain melted cheese

How about the onions they put in,do you like onions? or the mash they fill the so called cheese and onion pasties with .
I love mash me,i always feel like i could go on a git long walk after some mash.

i said i didn't like cheese, but i like melted cheese, you know like on pizzas and cheese on toast and that?

Did you honestly think the cheese in a cheese pastie was gonna be solid? :lol:

It may not be melted in the technical term if it has cooled down? So how would that fit with you not liking cheese unless it is melted?
WOULD YOU EAT A COLD PASTY?

It may not be melted in the technical term if it has cooled down? So how would that fit with you not liking cheese unless it is melted?
WOULD YOU EAT A COLD PASTY?

i'll have to try it tomorrow

i'll let you know

if i'm not banned like

How about the onions they put in,do you like onions? or the mash they fill the so called cheese and onion pasties with .
I love mash me,i always feel like i could go on a git long walk after some mash.

i hate onions but i love corned beef pasties and yet there are onions in them so i'm not sure where i stand tbh

i'll have to try it tomorrow

i'll let you know

if i'm not banned like

But you said it was a Greggs pasty,do you trust those mag bastards to put in what they say they do.
The mags claim to be the 8th biggest club in the world but we know they had early gates of 30 k,so when Greggs say Cheese are you sure it's not just cheese flavouring.
You never gave us your opinion on cheese flavouring,i hope that doesn't have to be melted as well.

But you said it was a Greggs pasty,do you trust those mag bastards to put in what they say they do.
The mags claim to be the 8th biggest club in the world but we know they had early gates of 30 k,so when Greggs say Cheese are you sure it's not just cheese flavouring.
You never gave us your opinion on cheese flavouring,i hope that doesn't have to be melted as well.

mags?:confused:

the greggs was in peterlee man

by flavouring do you mean like wotsits crisps or squirty cheese.

It is important to understand the difference

Aye, but Greggs is from and based in Newcastle.
Did you not know that man,every penny you spend in their shops goes back to shitville.

it goes to a company based in newcastle, newcastle the city doesn't really benefit from it does it?

i only f***ing spent 80p FFS

by flavouring do you mean like wotsits crisps or squirty cheese.

It is important to understand the difference

It depends on Trevs answer,wotsits are cheese crisps but they are pretty solid and he doesn't like solid cheese,squirty cheese is soft and so is melted and he likes that.
I guess it's all down to personal taste.

It depends on Trevs answer,wotsits are cheese crisps but they are pretty solid and he doesn't like solid cheese,squirty cheese is soft and so is melted and he likes that.
I guess it's all down to personal taste.

nor i dont like squirty cheese like

well i've never actually had it but i don't think i'd like it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back