anyone know how much it costs on the bus to get from Peterlee to Sunderland?

Status
Not open for further replies.

not funny this man you twats.

I've only worked here a few weeks, theres only 3 people work here, I can't be asking them for my busfare money home, they'll think I'm a right knacker

Get on the bus and pay for three or four stops, but stay on and hope an inspector doesn't:lol:(i would say get a whaterer day ticket but that would cost 3.80)

I've only worked here a few weeks, theres only 3 people work here, I can't be asking them for my busfare money home, they'll think I'm a right knacker

you are a right knacker

you had a few quid to your name and spunked it on a pasty and got yourself stranded in peterlee :lol:

Riight, think you're a knacker;)

They're going to find out anyway marra. Might as well make some coin out of it.

im peeing meself reading this
seriously ask one of them to lend some cash
its either that or get home at around 11:30pm with blisterry feet

Just been on the phone to my Dad, he said that he'll lend you a tenner. He's in the Wetherspoons. His name is Luke Kingfursecks.

He said it's fairly quiet in there, just head over and ask a few of the men there "Are you Luke Kingfursecks?".

You're welcome. :-D

Just been on the phone to my Dad, he said that he'll lend you a tenner. He's in the Wetherspoons. His name is Luke Kingfursecks.

He said it's fairly quiet in there, just head over and ask a few of the men there "Are you Luke Kingfursecks?".

You're welcome. :-D

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back