anyone know how much it costs on the bus to get from Peterlee to Sunderland?

Status
Not open for further replies.
disguise yourself as a cat
go all meowing up to a nice bunch of chavs
therel be more than normal as the schools are off
within minutes youl have been attached to the rear bumper of a fiesta via a lengh of rope and driven extremely quickly in one direction or other
bit hitty missy that youl end up in sunderland but the bonus being that youl not be in peterlee anymore
:lol::lol::lol:

disguise yourself as a cat
go all meowing up to a nice bunch of chavs
therel be more than normal as the schools are off
within minutes youl have been attached to the rear bumper of a fiesta via a lengh of rope and driven extremely quickly in one direction or other
bit hitty missy that youl end up in sunderland but the bonus being that youl not be in peterlee anymore
just a small problem pell, where can you buy a cat costume for £3.40?

i got the peasant wagon from sunderland to peterlee a few weeks ago, think it cost me £4.00ish from the town centre too the town centre..

or if you work in the town centre you can come to my office borrow a tenner and pay me back twenty quid tomorrow :)

Find a drill, go to your works toilet , drill a hole boom you have a cottage! , you may even make more than your bus fare however you will cry yourself to sleep everynight for the rest of your life,

Or ask someone to lend you a couple of quid

buy a tub of PVA glue and roll around in some leaves
peterlee scallies are too off their tits to distinguish between CAT and MAN WITH LEAVES GLUED ON
he might get a dick up his backend before they drive him away but tbf hes pretty frustrated anyway isnt he so its maybe what he needs

Go to the Poundshop and buy a brown Slanket, bog brush (the tail) and a pack of drinking straws (whiskers / claws).

You could use the 40p left over for 1/5th of a used sausage roll (large).

buy a tub of PVA glue and roll around in some leaves
peterlee scallies are too off their tits to distinguish between CAT and MAN WITH LEAVES GLUED ON
he might get a dick up his backend before they drive him away but tbf hes pretty frustrated anyway isnt he so its maybe what he needs
brilliant:lol:

My Japanese akita is molting fur he could use that and pretend he is a tortoise shell cat(similar colours) and I also have spare pritt stick which is harmless to the skin.
But I only have £3.29p on me so am unable to get the bus through from sunderland to help out on his misfortune. Shame in'it!

Go to the Poundshop and buy a brown Slanket, bog brush (the tail) and a pack of drinking straws (whiskers / claws).

You could use the 40p left over for 1/5th of a used sausage roll (large).
:lol:
you have put a lot of thought into this....the f***ing image i get of this tiger made out of a blanket with drinking straws glued to his face and a bog brush on his arse..the more im getting tears in my eyes:lol:

we shouldnt laugh tbf lads
poor trevs stuck in peterlee and cant get home

OI OI SILLY FAT BASTARD SPENT HIS BUS FARE ON PASTIES ROFL!

I have some spare 'cat nip' that you could fool the chavers with as marijuana in exchange for a bit dosh. I could post it but it means an over night stay in Peterlee before you get it.

I have some spare 'cat nip' that you could fool the chavers with as marijuana in exchange for a bit dosh. I could post it but it means an over night stay in Peterlee before you get it.
still you are depending on royal mail to actually deliver it and it would cost more than the £3.29 you have to send it recorded delivery.

a message to the OP have you tried sending a SOS message on a pigeon??

its not like hes going anywhere like is it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back