anyone know how much it costs on the bus to get from Peterlee to Sunderland?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its only about 20% more for the return than the single. Its about £4.50 for the single iirc and about £5.50 for the return.

I've ate the bastard

Go back to Greggs, then offer to buy a partially eaten pasty from one of the customers - offer 50p for 1/3rd of a pasty, everyone's a winner. Then, apply for a full refund with the half eaten pasty. Repeat the process until you have the required amount of money.

Greggs may force you to go through their internal appeals process for the refund, but the success rate percentage is in the high-80s. You'll be home by May. Early June at worst.

Go back to Greggs, then offer to buy a partially eaten pasty from one of the customers - offer 50p for 1/3rd of a pasty, everyone's a winner. Then, apply for a full refund with the half eaten pasty. Repeat the process until you have the required amount of money.

Greggs may force you to go through their internal appeals process for the refund, but the success rate percentage is in the high-80s. You'll be home by May. Early June at worst.

:lol:

why not have a walk home, its a lovely day, in Sunderland anyway....the sun never shines in Peterlee...heres a idea, go to asda Peterlee and tell your plight to an uncaring security guard who thinks you are taking the piss...offer him the half pasty you bought for 50p but couldnt return to greggs due to their returns policy and ask to hitch a ride to the distribution depot in one of the wagons back to Washington, leaving you less to walk...where myself and all my colleagues can laugh at you for being like an asylum seeker on your arrival

either that or you get ejected from Asda and carted to peterlee police station for being a loony, either way problem solved

Last edited:

thats a good plan, however me dinner break is owa so I can't gan to Greggs

disguise yourself as a cat
go all meowing up to a nice bunch of chavs
therel be more than normal as the schools are off
within minutes youl have been attached to the rear bumper of a fiesta via a lengh of rope and driven extremely quickly in one direction or other
bit hitty missy that youl end up in sunderland but the bonus being that youl not be in peterlee anymore

within minutes youl have been attached to the rear bumper of a fiesta via a lengh of rope and driven extremely quickly in one direction or other
bit hitty missy that youl end up in sunderland but the bonus being that youl not be in peterlee anymore
:lol::lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back