anyone know how much it costs on the bus to get from Peterlee to Sunderland?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to be a wind up this, I get the bus to the match sometimes. It costs me £4 from Horden, the bus travels through Peterlee after it pick me us so I am guessing it will be about £3.60 from Peterlee to Sunderland park lane bus station

Got to be a wind up this, I get the bus to the match sometimes. It costs me £4 from Horden, the bus travels through Peterlee after it pick me us so I am guessing it will be about £3.60 from Peterlee to Sunderland park lane bus station

that would be great if he had £3.60

I've got £3.40, I only need to get to Grangetown.

Do you reckon I can get there from Peterlee bus station for £3.40?

Ah, Car Pete! My mam telt me about you, but I thought it was just a local legend.

Someone from Peterlee with a car. These are heady times indeed.

Think you maybe misheard and she was on about "CARPET" . Supposed to have been one in Peterlee during the heyday of the big club , Was in a a committee mans houses by all accounts

I've got £3.40, I only need to get to Grangetown.

Do you reckon I can get there from Peterlee bus station for £3.40?

No chance. Ryhope at a push but then depending on what time you catch it you could run into peak time travelling which is going to blow your budget reet out of the water.

The Norseman may do rooms for less than £3.40 mind, they do them by the hour I recall (well from a mate of a mate that is).

Nick rednwhiterob's lunch money tomorrow.

I've noticed that many of his posts have missing punctuation, so that probably means that he goes to Dene House.

Think you maybe misheard and she was on about "CARPET" . Supposed to have been one in Peterlee during the heyday of the big club , Was in a a committee mans houses by all accounts

what would a man from hartlepool know about carpets.

Nick rednwhiterob's lunch money tomorrow.

I've noticed that many of his posts have missing punctuation, so that probably means that he goes to Dene House.

fuck all wrong with dene house.

Your best bet is nobles amusements, speculate to accumulate. Or alternatively one of my friends is a bus driver, but he works in York. Hope this helps.

And there's a York Road in Peterlee.

We're getting somewhere here.

From several previous experiences, if you try and pay on the bus with a 20 pound note, the driver can't be chewed with dealing with all the change so he will just let you on for nowt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back