Anyone in here sell car parts?

Anyone come across a fuel tank for a Chev. Tacuma sx 1.6 please let me know, they seem to be as rare as hens teeth.

The same model Tacuma was built from 2001 to 2008, at first with a Daewoo badge.

Scuttle cover for the ecu box to the cabin intake and the battery cover to go with it
Type of car would be useful.

Won’t have that mind.

Try, either First Choice Spares, find someone on eBay or Gumtree who is breaking one or use a VAG forum.

Type of car would be useful.
Won’t have that mind.
Try, either First Choice Spares, find someone on eBay or Gumtree who is breaking one or use a VAG forum.
np.
Its an Exeo, but the parts are, as far as I can find out, exactly the same as the A4 (since its essentially the same car)

I've messages 2 x people on ebay, and 1 x person on facebook - all audi places. Pretty sure I've found the right parts now, but would be nice to get someone to confirm it before I buy - or if there's someone on the SMB who does parts, then I'm happy to put some business their way.

np.
Its an Exeo, but the parts are, as far as I can find out, exactly the same as the A4 (since its essentially the same car)

I've messages 2 x people on ebay, and 1 x person on facebook - all audi places. Pretty sure I've found the right parts now, but would be nice to get someone to confirm it before I buy - or if there's someone on the SMB who does parts, then I'm happy to put some business their way.

NE motor salvage has a few A4s on stock.

Breaking Vehicles with Reg Number Lookup

NE motor salvage has a few A4s on stock.

Breaking Vehicles with Reg Number Lookup
Thanks.
Checked - none of them cars have the parts on. It was somewhat optional from Audi. They kept changing their mind whether to fit it or not.

It stops rubbish accumulating in that cavity, and there are 2 drain valves in there to stop water pooling in and around the battery. Which were utterly blocked by silt on mine - causing the air filter to suck in damp air - my car is always steamed up (as I said before, fanny magnet etc).
Seems this was the cause. I've cleaned it all up today, and put it all back together, but I'd like to fit these optional covers to stop leaves etc getting in and rotting away in future - as its a nightmare getting in to clean it up. £100 or so would be a bargain, and would look better.

Thanks.
Checked - none of them cars have the parts on. It was somewhat optional from Audi. They kept changing their mind whether to fit it or not.

It stops rubbish accumulating in that cavity, and there are 2 drain valves in there to stop water pooling in and around the battery. Which were utterly blocked by silt on mine - causing the air filter to suck in damp air - my car is always steamed up (as I said before, fanny magnet etc).
Seems this was the cause. I've cleaned it all up today, and put it all back together, but I'd like to fit these optional covers to stop leaves etc getting in and rotting away in future - as its a nightmare getting in to clean it up. £100 or so would be a bargain, and would look better.
As said, vee dubs in bill quay is a cracking shout. Has hundreds of vw, audi, skodas breaking for parts.

See, my car is moist all the time, so no lube needed mate. That's the problem! :lol:

Cheers. I've emailed them too, forgot to mention.
PM your full reg and the bits your after in detail
I can't get them but I should get you Vag part numbers so you know you'll get the right gear on ebay etc

Back