Anyone here got a new work colleague today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I think they're different. When I'm wasting the doctors time what exactly am I to tell him is the matter because I can't seem to work out my problem.
Tell them your trying to prove a pointless point as you jumped on someone using the wrong phrase, and you won't let it go even if it makes you look like your trying defend a sex offender because as I say using the wrong phrase to describe him.
He will check you out and ask you why you feel the need for someone to use the correct terminology to describe a despicable man.
You could however save time and explain it to me? I will help

Always tortured the mags great guy

6 in a row
Still no answer ?

Imagine ganning out fingering fowateen year olds when you've got that at home
No thanks ya dirty bastard.

Last edited:

Tell them your trying to prove a pointless point as you jumped on someone using the wrong phrase, and you won't let it go even if it makes you look like your trying defend a sex offender because as I say using the wrong phrase to describe him.
He will check you out and ask you why you feel the need for someone to use the correct terminology to describe a despicable man.
You could however save time and explain it to me? I will help
Na I'm not going to all that trouble. For a start off you've just told a load of lies (I've bolded them for you), and secondly it's a complete waste of everyone's time and quite frankly a ludicrous suggestion from you.

Na I'm not going to all that trouble. For a start off you've just told a load of lies (I've bolded them for you), and secondly it's a complete waste of everyone's time and quite frankly a ludicrous suggestion from you.
Okay mate like I say only trying to help.
I will try and keep my lies and 'ludacris' suggestions to myself.

I think she's set it up to be all look at me grafting maybe trying to distance herself from the sexual deviant.
But it's backfired.
Simply because of the shiney stuff around her.
Which is what defies most not all but most wags.

I think she's set it up to be all look at me grafting maybe trying to distance herself from the sexual deviant.
But it's backfired.
Simply because of the shiney stuff around her.
Which is what defies most not all but most wags.
You're wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back