Anyone here got a new work colleague today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's not slander it's libel. And it's not libel as the definition of a paedophile is someone attracted to children. Which he is as she was a child.
Now I'm not going to google that while I'm at work :lol: but that's not correct - Its pre-pubescent children. Which is a massively different thing.

Hebeophile I believe is the correct term for someone attracted to young post-pubescent children.

It's not slander it's libel. And it's not libel as the definition of a paedophile is someone attracted to children. Which he is as she was a child.
Doesn't it only refer to pre-pubescent children? Calling him a paedophile diminishes the crimes of actual paedophiles imo.

That's all been pre planned. No way on earth did she not have a say in that article being produced. The pictures man ffs.

Other than me I know of nobody who looks like a f***ing model on a photoshoot walking into graft.
Probably quite likely considering the didn't even blank the reg number out.

I don't know why but it always narks me when people call him a paedophile.

Yep, by the proper definition of it, he's not.

But let's not get distracted from the fact he done something which was morally indefensible, f***ing stupid and cost him his career... and SAFC dearly.

He's a peadophile/nonce if you think any different or want to defend his status. Go to the doctors and tell them you need help. PLEASE.

He's a peadophile/nonce if you think any different or want to defend his status. Go to the doctors and tell them you need help. PLEASE.
Ok I think they're different. When I'm wasting the doctors time what exactly am I to tell him is the matter because I can't seem to work out my problem.

That's all been pre planned. No way on earth did she not have a say in that article being produced. The pictures man ffs.

Other than me I know of nobody who looks like a f***ing model on a photoshoot walking into graft.
I thought that as well, it’s just a pr stunt....wad arl ower though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back