Anyone got no social media?

The Rat

Striker
Got rid of Facebook ages ago, sick of seeing marriage n kid updates

Instagram last month, which was the main one I use, contact mates who live abroad

Only twitter left but I never tweet, might get rid too although good for news, so much shite opinions though

Feels decent so far, although I do feel lost touch with some people slightly.

Can only imagine it’s really unhealthy for teenagers.

Instagram last month, which was the main one I use, contact mates who live abroad

Only twitter left but I never tweet, might get rid too although good for news, so much shite opinions though

Never had any except this!

So you use this, twitter and Instagram. Sounds like you’re never off the stuff.

Seems odd you leaving Facebook because you hate seeing people happy. Have you recently been cheated on or do you despise yourself?

So you use this, twitter and Instagram. Sounds like you’re never off the stuff.

Seems odd you leaving Facebook because you hate seeing people happy. Have you recently been cheated on or do you despise yourself?

No I don’t use them that’s what I just said :confused:

What a strange thing to post :oops:

I obviously despise myself aye

Thanks for your input you sound like a top guy

Got rid of Facebook years ago, not missed it once. Cancelled me twitter account when we started being shit under Moyes. Instagram was decent to be fair but found myself checking it every hour so got rid of that an all. So everything gone.

Still on here though and will never leave :)

Got rid of Facebook years ago, not missed it once. Cancelled me twitter account when we started being shit under Moyes. Instagram was decent to be fair but found myself checking it every hour so got rid of that an all. So everything gone.

Still on here though and will never leave :)
You’ve summed up me there

Never thought of this as social media but I guess it is aye

@OOOSH YEAH in misunderstanding a post shocker!

Haha it’s fine like just wasn’t the post I was expecting!

It’s the worst one. I do like Instagram or think it’s better than rest but like you I checked it too much

Also tried too much to make my life look better than it was to impress lasses
Aye I know what you mean. If I was out I’d always take a photo, stick it on insta despite probably having a shit time :lol: Probably haven’t taken one on a night out since.

This
LinkedIn (don’t know why, I never use it)
Twitter, read only
WhatsApp for phone and messages because I am only in uk 70 days a year approx

Back