Anyone got a poo stool

I’ve just had to look them up. I couldn’t sit on one of those with my ample backside.
I once sat on the rim in the dark thinking the seat was down. At the moment of anticipated contact I found myself free-falling into eternity. It was heartstopping and movement-inducing. And cold.

Reading this thread has put a load on my mind. I'll very shortly make a deposit. It'll be a big one probably. Two day load. Didn't go at all yesterday

If i'm disappointed, there are going to be some unhappy people near me at the match, regardless of result.

Just had a cumbersome chod to shift this morning and this technique made it much easier to birth
Funny you say that. Was sat a while this morning thinking I must get some more fibre in my diet.

Might be helpful if you could upload a video perhaps tomorrow to show the rest of us how to do it

Honestly, next time you go for a pap hold your knees and pull your legs back to your chest and see how much better it is
Thank you for the tip. I tried it this morning, of a fashion that is, worked a treat. Will try again tomorrow to rule out anomalies but certainly on first test flight the eagle did land.

Back