Anyone got a poo stool

Yeeeess miles behind in the pooing game over there, most the toilets over SE Asia way were squat holes back in the day, as the more common sit down bogs has been introduced (In towns/cities), so came the poop stools, got in our apartment in Hanoi, also have in our UK home (I don't use), wife and lads do though. Top this with the bum gun, ya UK bathrooms and ensuites are still in the middle ages ;)

When the bairns were little they needed a stool to reach the pot, so we had one in the bog. Naturally on a couple of occasions curiosity got the better of me, and I used it to achieve the full Bielsa stance while curling one out. Can't say I thought it brought much to the party tbh.

Can see the logistics, but in a time of of a choosing between heat and eat, apparently, it's a luxury... unless I just use another object to do that job 😊 Nonsense in other words.

Honestly, next time you go for a pap hold your knees and pull your legs back to your chest and see how much better it is

Perfect planning prevents pathetic performance. Porcelain rim , discard the seat. Been my strategy for years

Back