Anyone got a Persimmon house.

Still never had a problem with my new build Miller House. Any problem has been sorted.
Treated me site manager and the lads on the site with respect all the way through the building/buying process. They look after me and we have good craic and laughs.
I’ll be gutted when the site is finished, I’ll miss them.
Good lad steve

Still never had a problem with my new build Miller House. Any problem has been sorted.
Treated me site manager and the lads on the site with respect all the way through the building/buying process. They look after me and we have good craic and laughs.
I’ll be gutted when the site is finished, I’ll miss them.

And so they should considering how much they are. I'd expect nothing less

I've heard plenty people say Miller are the best when it comes to value for money and quality but no idea if thats true. I imagine the location you're at they've sent their best lads there.
I can hand on heart say I’ve never had a pick of bother with the lads on site, I heard they’d had a bit of a problem keeping brickies because some of the brickwork was detailed which meant it took longer to lay them so bonuses were less
Good lad steve
He’s a little star

I can hand on heart say I’ve never had a pick of bother with the lads on site, I heard they’d had a bit of a problem keeping brickies because some of the brickwork was detailed which meant it took longer to lay them so bonuses were less

He’s a little star
They were paying the brickies average money for a long time, which was milked of course... Great gaffa steve

He’s a little star
Mental attitude mind. Pay rates should be higher to keep good brickies knocking out detailed work otherwise they'll just fuck off into a bog standard site, and make more money.

They were paying the brickies average money for a long time, which was milked of course... Great gaffa steve
He’s class, I remember when mine was nearly, but not quite finished, and I tried to sneak in, at the same time he was coming out, he told me off and I got wrong, he was right to tell me off 🤣🤣
So much time for him

Mental attitude mind. Pay rates should be higher to keep good brickies knocking out detailed work otherwise they'll just fuck off into a bog standard site, and make more money.
They were all on average, what they were making on previous sites, but as happens when it's just there, lads start taking liberties and doing les and less, qs's didn't know how to price them is the issue pal

We've looked there and given how much hassle it has been to deal with Lesley before even reserving good knows how bad they must be once they have your cash
Yep. Lesley Liar. she' seems overworked and under qualified. Promises this that and other. Delivers SFA. I told her she would be hounded if things were not right. Not seen her for a while. Wonder if she's moved elsewhere.
"Bullsh*t Bill" the site manager seems to have put on his invisible cloak also,

Yep. Lesley Liar. she' seems overworked and under qualified. Promises this that and other. Delivers SFA. I told her she would be hounded if things were not right. Not seen her for a while. Wonder if she's moved elsewhere.
"Bullsh*t Bill" the site manager seems to have put on his invisible cloak also,

My last conversation with her this week she said she was isolating (presumably covid and not just in hiding)

My son bought one as his first house a few years ago. He snagged 150 faults (including electric sockets hanging off walls, leaks etc when he moved in. Persimmons response was pitiful.

Back